Dad Day is Right Around the Corner!
Whether it’s your dad, your children’s dad, or a father figure in your life, Father’s Day is the time to let the men in our lives know how much we love them. We all know that men can sometimes be extremely difficulty to buy for. To make shopping easier on you this year, we’ve rounded up ten of our favorite local Father’s Day gifts. If you’ve procrastinated your gift buying, don’t fret! All of our picks are fully in stock and ready for pickup at Pepper Place.
1. Richard Tubb Bone Boxes with Horn Handle in various sizes (Richard Tubb) $89-$159 – These gorgeous bone and horn boxes make for the perfect desk accessories or home accent. Head over to Richard Tubb and grab one of these unique pieces for a perfect last minute gift.
2. The Stag Cabernet Sauvignon (Hop City) $19.99 – This full-bodied wine offers rich layers of lush fruit and silky, well-integrated tannins. The mid-palate is juicy with blue fruit, mocha and spice flavors. The wine is supported, not dominated by oak – adding toasty sweet notes and offering supple, graceful and balanced texture. This wine is restrained with excellent structure and acidity and a long and flavorful finish.
3. Ken Wright Cellar’s Pinot Noir (Hop City) $21.99 – The Ken Wright Cellars Willamette Valley Pinot Noir is a representation of many of the single vineyard Pinot Noir sites in one bottle. Ripe rainier cherry, red plum and blackberry are nestled between notes of rose petal, cedar and turned earth. The wine is vibrant and lively on the palate with a generous finish.
4. Panama Legendary Hats Coffee Table Book (Design Supply) $85 – This volume delves into the hat’s remarkable history, production process, and variety of shapes, while celebrating the grace of living off its country of origin: Ecuador. Head over to design supply to snag this “manly” coffee table book.
5. Botanica Evergreen Beard Oil (Stone Hollow) $22 – Polish those rough edges, and soften even the toughest man with this fresh smelling masculine favorite! Available at Stone Hollow Farmstead.
6. Carver Sunglasses (Billy Reid) $355 – Billy’s favorite pair in the collection, Carver is a fighter pilot-style stainless steel aviator with a standout acetate brow bar.
7. King Suit Double India Pale Ale 4-pack (Hop City) $30 – Long live the King. King Sue that is. Her ferocious bite will make sure all newcomers learn to toe the line. And what better way to exude her influence than with this Citra-hopped double IPA. Followers will cheer. Enemies will crumble. But don’t take her lightly, because when this double IPA is on a rampage, nothing will stand in her way…
8. Copper Cocktail Mixer Bases and Shaker Set (Stone Hollow) $59-96 / Flasks $130-160 – A gorgeous, masculine addition to his bar cart. This set is made for the cocktail lover or aspiring mixologist.
9. Leisure Gold Superior Golden Ale 4-pack (Hop City) $28-$33 – Brewed by Birmingham’s TrimTab Brewery. Leisure Gold is a Kick back with 16 ounces of Superior Golden Ale. Refreshingly brewed for a life of a leisure. 5% abv.
10. Mixture Man Peppercorn Scented Soy Candle (Richard Tubb) $25 – Mixture Man items are made with the finest essential and fragranced oils, using natural botanical ingredients to create the highest quality products you can feel good about using.
**In addition, for a limited time only, The Lumbar is currently selling full-sized bottles of liquor. This selection of whiskey and bourbon would be the perfect last minute gift to grab for dad! They are open now and you can swing by for availability + pricing.