Join us for extended shopping hours, special events and more.
It’s a wonderful place and we are thrilled to celebrate the holidays with you!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Eat in the Streets outdoor dining.
- Photos with Santa.
- Festive holiday music DJ.
- Home Alone outdoor movie showing on 29th street at 6pm.
- Surprise! Soulgrown and Glamping Alabama will have a Christmas themed lounge tent with a fire pit and s’mores! Don’t forget to scan the QR code at the registers when you shop with our tenants to be entered to win a night for two at Pursell Farms.
- Special tenant event specials including 10% off everything at Left Hand Soap Co.
- Extended hours at BLUEROOT & samplings of seasonal favorites including new soups & their dark chocolate collagen bliss bites, plus discounts on their superfood snack bundles – the perfect stocking stuffer or teacher gift!
- Design Supply Shop & Cantley and Co. will be open until 8pm with samples of their bourbon milk punch and are hosting an olive oil tasting.
- Hop City will be offering $1 off holiday draft beer when you ask for it in an entertainment district cup (letting you wander with your drink around The Place).
- The Market at Pepper Place will have a pop-up selling their t-shirts and bags.
- Yellowhammer Print Shop will have a pop-up from Cookies by Jenni.
- You can shop the fall + winter collection at Billy Reid. They will have extended hours and refreshments to enjoy while shopping.
- Farmstand will be featuring their holiday gift boxes and have extended hours.
- Stop by Son of a Butcher to place your Christmas orders and pick up everything you need for holiday entertaining!
- Jeni’s is selling great stocking stuffers including pint gift cards and scoop coins – they also have great seasonal flavors in the shop!
If that’s not enough, there’s more to come! Check out the facebook event page here.