Join us for extended shopping hours, special events and more!
It’s a wonderful place and we are thrilled to celebrate the holidays with you!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our Inaugural Window Contest: In addition to the holiday cheer, we’re launching our holiday window contest! Come down and view all the holiday window displays. The best part? Your vote counts! Purchase a raffle ticket to not only win a prize but to also vote for your favorite window! The wining retailer will give all proceeds to the charity of their choice!
The Shutterbus of Alabama will be in Pepper Place offering complimentary photos!
AERO JOE is hosting “The Greatest Demo”
– From 6:30-7pm, enjoy a pre-show reception, including wine, champagne cocktails and small bites
– From 7-7:45pm, watch The Greatest Demo, a holiday-cirque themed performance using Advanced Reformer, Aerial Yoga and Aerial Dance
– During the open house they will also be running a Gift Card Special: a 5-Class Package for only $90!
Design Supply is featuring some of their favorite Artists and Pop-Ups:
– Artists: Kristin Blakeney, Lindsey J. Porter, Mary Singleton, Whitney Stoddard, Stewart McDonald & Emily Farish
– Pop-Ups: Sagegrass Studio, Noha Nadler Handbags, Bijou, Linen Michael & Julie Maeseele
FarmStand by Stone Hollow Farmstead will feature their infamous grazing boards, filled with Stone Hollow Farmstead cheeses & preserves, as well a Hot Chocolate Bar.
Hop City Birmingham is bringing back one of their favorite partnerships: Nappy Roots!
– The Nappy Roots Collaboration Beer will be released. Head to Hop City from 5-7pm to meet the infamous hip-hop group and sample their beer
-Holiday wine tasting from 5-7pm by the wine wall
– The Anatomy of Pi, LLC will be there from 5-8pm serving up their famous sweet and spicy bacon and more
Yellowhammer Creative will be offering exclusive discounts, beverages and a new Yellowhammer Print Shop release! Local Maker “I Smell Bouquet” will also be popping up!
The Market at Pepper Place is hosting a mini-Market
Below the Dr Pepper Sign you will find some of your favorite Saturday vendors, including blueroot co., Cityfolk Creative, Cottage Industry Soap Company, Crave Candles Co., Michelle Leach Pottery & Sarah Mason Contemporary Art.
Cantley & Company will be hosting pop-ups with Dixie Designs, Hibiscus Linens & Cotton + quill
Head to Ignite Cycle where you can write a holiday note to a loved one. The best part: if that loved one lives out of town, they’ll mail it for you!
If that’s not enough, there’s more to come! Check out the facebook event page here.