Happy weekend Pepper Place family! We just wanted to remind you to mark your calendars for Thursday, June 13th, Thursday, July 11th and Thursday, August 15th. The Gathering at Pepper Place is officially in full swing and you won’t want to miss it!
Each month this summer, we are celebrating some of the magic that lives within Pepper Place. The Gathering is designed to both unite Birmingham and celebrate the Summer season. These events will take place on the second Thursday of each month and will each be curated around a unique theme, which will be announced monthly.
On Thursday, June 13th join us as we open our doors to kick off the Summer Season. See the Facebook event here!
Here’s what you can expect:
Hosting the Perfect Cocktail Party
- Cantley & Company || How to Host a Casual Cocktail Party
We’ve gathered the experts to share their wisdom when it comes to hosting guests:
- FarmStand by Stone Hollow Farmstead will demonstrate on making the perfect Charcuterie Platter
- Hop City Birmingham will host a wine tasting
- Table Matters will touch on table settings & linens
- Learn how to make Flower Arrangements from Buffy Hargett Flowers
- The Collective
– 20% off of products, include Oribe and R+Co
– The Big Spoon Creamery cart will in the salon with ice cream sammies!
- The Lumbar is offering local cans of beer for $4/can.
- Richard Tubb Interiors is staying open until 7 pm and Design Supply will have featured artists from 4 – 7pm.
We can’t wait to see you there!