Every quarter we publish The Place, a magazine that tells the story of all things Pepper Place. As we transition into Spring, we’re more excited than ever to celebrate all that’s new coming to life around the District. In this issue you’ll find:
- More about Son of a Butcher, the new concept coming from Evans Meats
- An inside look into the Back Forty Barrel Room
- The story behind the magical lights across 29th Street
- Construction updates around the District
- Entrepreneurial advice from Jen Ryan, the Founder of Blueroot
And, because the past year has taught us a lot, there’s a touching story of how small acts of kindness make a true difference at the Market at Pepper Place. It’s safe to say this issue is not one to miss!
Check out this issue online or pick up a physical copy at one of our Pepper Place retailers. Act quick (and at a social distance) as physical copies are limited!